Saturday, November 13, 2010

Okay, So I Lied...

Well, I am obviously not so much for power-blogging. Hey, you know, when you are taking care of a one year-old and a dog who will both eat whatever comes across their paths, there is a new crisis every day! (Side note: be sure to keep corncobs away from dogs and babies...) Also, I know that I promised photos of my new knickers, but the awful truth is that I have no idea how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer, which is why I usually take pictures with my camera phone (hence the terrible quality). So, I will have to wait until my husband has a chance to do it for me.

In the meantime, I have discovered the reason that the hair salon/consignment shop (or as I like to call it, "Ye Olde Grammar Mangler") needs a side business. Here is an example of a haircut being offered at said shop:


It's hard to tell from the photo, but those are pink and purple frosted tips.

Now, these guys





might be thinking, "Yes! I thought they stopped offering that style in 1998!", but the rest of us will probably want to stay on the consignment shop side. Unless, of course, you care about the preservation of the English language, in which case, you may just want to say "Bye Bye Bye" to the whole shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment